Welcome to BattleStax, an online party game that you can enjoy with your friends. BattleStax is implemented as a JAMStack app that uses Stargate, Netlify, Astra, and GitHub to demonstrate how to build and deploy an application using modern, scalable architectures.
Click to view the housekeeping items (Discord Chat, Mentimeter quizz, the crew)
It doesn't matter if you join our workshop live or you prefer to do at your own pace, we have you covered. In this repository, you'll find everything you need for this workshop.
💬 Chat with Discord*
Join our discord room The Fellowship of the Rings to chat with the team and meet our 6k+ community there.
❓ Quizz with Mentimeter
This workshop is INTERACTIVE. Not only you interact with the speakers through questions but there is more:
- We want to ask you some questions
- We want you to mark when the exercise is complete
- We want you win some SWAG with some competitions and live QUIZZES
🧑🏻🤝🧑🏽 The Crew
The materials has been prepared with live with our great team
🗓️ Table of Contents
All the tutorials and readme files are on the master. Start there and then follow each step to get everything hooked up. Get a look at all branches here
- Step 1 - Serverless
- Step 2 - Implement a Serverless Data API
- Step 3 - Client and State Management with Redux
- Step 4 - React stuff
- What's NEXT ? (not the framework 😈)
click the image to start !