This role is with Linklogis a startup supported by SGInnovate.
Committed to be the leading supply chain finance technology solution provider, Linklogis aims to redefine and transform supply chain finance through technology and innovation. As one of the key members of Tencent’s to B strategic ecosystem, Linklogis champions advanced technologies such as ABCD (AI, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Big Data) in supply chain ecosystem applications. Our cloud-native solutions optimize the payment cycle of supply chain transactions, digitalize the entire workflow of supply chain finance, and enhance transparency and connectivity in the supply chain finance ecosystem, therefore supporting the real economy.
With our purpose-built solutions and industry-leading technology infrastructure, we are able to deliver tangible benefits to various stakeholders in the supply chain finance ecosystem with profound influence in reshaping the supply chain finance sector. We focus on providing world-class solutions for anchor enterprises and financial institutions to meet their evolving business and technology needs, helping them deliver superior user experience for their SMEs.
The ideal candidate will be driving the development of our latest digital trade and financing products. He/She will report locally to Lead/Principal Developer in Linklogis International office.
Innovation is at the blood of Linklogis. We advocate creativity and are keen to adopt novel technology.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- A blockchain-backed financing solution that advocates financial inclusion
- Trade digitalisation platform and protocols (e-Letter of Credit, e-Invoicing, e-Bills)
- AI-backed trade tools
- Contributing as an individual developer
- Setting up the front-end infrastructure of new products and of course, enhancing existing ones
- Adopting modular approach in your development
- Meeting business timeline, managing your pipeline
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in front-end and back-end development respectively (depending on the role you applied for)
- Have at least a bachelor's degree in quantitate field (Computer Science/Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
- Have experience in full software development lifecycle
- Have experience in both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Are familiar with BI, visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau, eChart and alike)
- Ability to work independently and have a creative mindset
- Able to quickly and effectively read code
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Machine learning process and blockchain experience is a plus
Interested applicants may apply directly on STARS https://stars.sginnovate.com/viewrole?type=tm&jobid=M-2021-LINKLOGIS-1140