What we build matters and have a huge impact; our products and solutions enable thousands of Corporate Compliance investigators pin-point suspicious transactions and trades amongst a vast quantity of data points that amounts to trillions of dollars a day. Why join? Corporate Compliance function demands our technology to rapidly accelerate their ability to connect data intelligently, to identify new insights automatically, and to extract holistic risk factors with minimal human repetitive labor. These can only be achieved through modern technologies, advanced data analytics and business model transformation. You will be at this leading edge of the transformation driving change.
We are looking for Senior Software developer lead who is passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices and can lead/mentor the team of software engineers. As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, development, coding, and testing that goes into creating high quality software and new products. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally. Best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including :
* 10 plus years of active development experience in fast paced environments
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Demonstrate independent problem solving skills and ability to develop solutions to complex analytical/data-driven problems
* Fast learning, capable of solving complex problems and creating simple solutions
* Proactively look to develop, implement and further best practices across the group
* Involve in production support and development activities for assigned applications and projects
* Study, adhere and improve processes to increase application quality, development productivity and effectiveness
* Ability in designing, developing, testing, and supporting application modules
* Work with the business and technology teams to evaluate requirements, and propose optimal technology solution and delivery approaches
* Motivated to work in a highly efficient agile team and having an attitude to be a good team player
The core qualifications for successful candidates include:
* Experience with developing highly scalable, secure, and resilient applications utilizing Java, Spring Core, Spring Boot, REST APIs, JPA, Hibernate, and Swagger
* Proficiency with Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and Test Driven Development (TTD). Hands on experience with test automation frameworks, such as Junit, Mockito, Cucumber is required
* Excellent understanding of security standards, such as OAuth, TLS, JWT, Kerberos etc.
* Good understanding of Domain Driven Design, microservices patterns, and modern/emerging architectures is required
* Familiarity with log/metric collection and monitoring technologies, such as ELK stack, Prometheus, Grafana, AppDynamics, sand Splunk is a plus
* Exposure to NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra, is preferred
* Experience with even driven processing utilizing Kafka is a plus
* Hands-on experience with building CICD pipelines using Git, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, and Fortify
* Expertise in Cloud Foundry is a plus
* Agile software development experience is a must
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans