As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
* Experience designing software solutions to solve complex problems; including hands-on programming in Java, Spring, and/or C++
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* 6 - 8 years of hands on software engineering experience
* In depth knowledge of HTTP, HTTP Proxies, web servers e.g. NGINX, HAProxy etc.
* Understanding of container platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes.
* Experience with Cloud and cloud technologies e.g. AWS, AWS API Gateway, Spring Cloud
* Experience working with API Gateways: Apigee, Kong, AWS API Gateway etc.
* Experience in development/support of REST API interfaces (SpringBoot, GRPC, Swagger, Flask), SQL and No-SQL DBs (specifically with Cassandra).
* Extensive experience in providing solutions involving software and infrastructure engineering skills for metrics and event collection/correlation across distributed architectures, automation, monitoring, intelligent alerting.
* Experience with tuning high-volume applications.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. We are building world class API business to bring the banking business to many partners and enabling a next generation API and connected banking platform. Be a part of transforming how customers interact with our next generation banking products in the channels of their choice.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans