As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Experience with development, deployment, and support enterprise architecture applications in a mission-critical production environment.
* Well versed in Agile development methodology.
* Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science with minimum 5-8 years Application development experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation.
* Strong Java/J2EE design and enterprise middleware programming skills
* Hands-on experience with Spring frameworks
* Experience with implementing middle-tier data caching solutions (e.g. Gemfire or Apache Ignite) and/or designing/delivering messaging-based solutions (e.g. Kafka) is a plus.
* Experience with MAVEN , JIRA , GIT and CI Tools.
* Experience with Messaging, XML and Integration patterns.
* ORM, RDMS concepts with hands on experience on Oracle/DB2 DB.
* Experience with Test Driven Development - Junit, Selenium..etc
* Knowledge of CI/CD, DevOps tool chain, and a test-driven approach to agile delivery
* Knowledge of modern architectures based on microservices, REST APIs, NoSQL stores (e.g. Cassandra), and event-based architecture
* Experience with Cloud Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS)
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans