We are owners and advocates for the underlying design elements, developer platforms, product components, and infrastructure at JPMorgan. These are the essential building blocks for excellent, safe, and coherent experiences for our users and drive the pace of innovation for every developer. Your work will be at the core of everything we build. Develop massive, complex software systems that scale globally.
We look across JPMorgan's products to build central solutions, break down technical barriers and strengthen existing systems. As the Core team, we have a mandate and a unique opportunity to impact important technical decisions across the company
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Java, Scala, J2EE, Java Script, Web Technologies / Spring Boot
* HDFS ,Hive, Impala, HBase, Spark, Spark Streaming
* Large scale Messaging and eventing ( JMS, Kafka - producer and consumer)
* Tomcat, Oracle, MySQL / SQL /PL SQL / NO SQL DB ( Cassandra)
* Kubernetes, Open tracing API
* Tableau / Qlikview / any opensource Business Intelligence (apache superset/redash) / Reporting Tools
* Cloud deployment ( AWS or any other public cloud)
* Machine Learning
* Unix basics
* Knowledge on Splunk and dashboard maintenance
* Automated testing frameworks like Selenium
* Continuous integration tools - Jenkins
Essential Professional Skills
* Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Be able to adjust quickly to changes
* Ability to work with tight deadlines
* Ability to multitask and quickly respond to critical issues and changes in requirements
* Adopt best practices in day to day work to improve efficiency.
* Ability to take up ownership and provide production support wherever necessary
* Leadership qualities to lead a team and mentor if possible
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans