As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
* Design, develop, and test software applications. Contribute to technical architecture of company's application platform.
* Migrate to micro-services architectures and event driven patterns.
* Secure the overall application at each layer including but not limited to API, events, data in transit and data at rest.
* Evaluate vendor products, design distributed applications, and build internet scale services and API platforms.
* Build cloud native applications with up to a million transactions as well as high availability and resiliency.
* Perform test driven development focusing on unit, functional & integration testing, Jenkins pipeline, and automated testing tools.
* Expertise in core Java and J2EE; Spring and Spring Boot; Cassandra; Jenkins pipeline
* Developing software applications using RDBMS and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra
* Continuous integration and building automated test cases using tools such as Selenium or Cucumber; and build and deployment tools such as Jenkins.
* Proficiency in building UI using CSS and HTML5
* Building microservices by following domain driven development on public and private cloud; Cloud; Splunk and other monitoring tools such as Dynatrace or AppDynamics
* Test driven development focusing on unit, functional, and integration testing; architecture and design across multiple LOB technology teams
* Agile development and static and dynamic security scans.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans